Grand Canyon – South Rim
This time of the year everybody are looking back at their year. I’ve read many inspiring blog posts about that. I’m not going to write a long post about it myself, just share a few of the highlights. It’s been a very interesting year. Not like any other year in my life.
- We started out in wine country (Napa, CA).
- Did a cross country trip with our RV (24 states).
- Hayley started walking in the spring.
- The magic of Grand Canyon took my breath away.
- I experienced wild horses up close.
- I self published a book NEVADA MUSTANGS – LIVING SYMBOLS OF THE WEST.
- My photography business exploded online.
- I started to show my Equine Photography at Red Bluff Art Gallery.
- My Icelandic Horse Faxi and I become friends.
- I did a lot of hiking in Lake Tahoe (CA).
- AND EVERY SINGLE DAY MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER HAYLEY SHINES LIKE A BRIGHT STAR ON MY SKY.
It’s not over yet… tell me about your highlights from 2013!